Friday, February 4, 2011

Creating this blog

This blog has started to become much more of a pain than I originally intended.  So much so that I've all but stopped working on other projects and have dedicated the last two weeks or so to trying to get Blogger to behave the way I want it to.

There are likely at least a few other people out there experiencing the same frustrations I'm running into.  So, I guess I'll go ahead and start a new project detailing the problems I'm having and the solutions I've discovered.  However, since I didn't intend on documenting the creation of this blog as a project in and of itself, the entries may be a little out of order.

For example the entry I'm about to make is going to be about my most recent issue so that I can get advice from others who may have already found a solution.  But there are other issues I've already run into and resolved on my own that are probably worth mentioning.  (I'll try to adjust the post date of future entries to be in a logical order so that anyone following along doesn't get too confused)

0 comments:

Post a Comment